Use todays craft to show your children how in a second a storm can turn from fury to a still, calm sea.
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Glue or stapler
- Colouring In
Please view entire PDF before printing and select correct pages to print.
or, purchase file here
- Print, colour and cut out waves.
- Cut slits in sea.
- Glue or staple waves together at bottom.
- Slip waves in slits on sea from the back side.
- Your children can role play the waves disappearing but pulling the waves out and have Jesus say, “Peace. Be still.”
- Other option: instead cutting the slits, you can just attach the waves to the bottom of the seas so they can be flipped off to reveal the calm sea.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).