We can use this story to teach our children that salvation isn’t just for “church people”, it’s for any person who wants it.
Materials & Equipment
- Colouring Tools
- Scoring tool
- Colouring In
Or, purchase file here
- Colour in.
- Score fold lines, then cut out shapes, and fold all folds.
- Glue triangles to the back of the woman and Jesus so they stand up.
- Glue cover to outside of card.
- Apply glue to tab B, and make well shape.
- Apply Glue to x1 tab A and put in place. Apply glue to second tab A, and close card – the tab should line up with the placeholder. Allow glue to set before opening card.
** HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PAPER from Amazon** which I use for ALL my crafts because it’s a bit thicker than ordinary printer paper and prints brilliantly!!!
** This is an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase, I’ll receive a tiny portion of the sale (this does not increase the price for you!).